Our dear Harley friend "Brewcrew" from Wise, Virginia, United States, made available these photos of this very handsome 1999 Harley Fat Boy FLSTF motorcycle which is powered by a 1999 FLSTF 1340cc engine.
1999 Harley Davidson FAT BOY.
Harley FLSTF Fatboy Softail Specs
"Brewcrew" gave us the following specifics for this 1999 Harley Softail Fatboy:
• S&S Carburator;
• Screaming Eagle heads;
• Screaming Eagle cams;
• Screaming Eagle pistons and jugs;
• Screaming Eagle ignition;
• Chromed lower front forks and front break calipers;
• Chromed front and rear wheels;
• Chromed rear swing arm and rear break capiler;
• Harley Davidson gel battery (to protect the chrome);
• Polished brake rotors;
• Harley Davidson lowering kit;
• Side mount license tag (no bracket holes in rear fender);
• All lines are braided ;
1999 Fat Boy Engine and Gas Tank
Her's a top view of the gas tank.
Fat Boy Front End
Fat Boy Rear End
Straigt and plain rear fender.