TVS Motors India has launched the much wait TVS Apache RTR 180 with ABS. The TVS Apache RTR with ABS is the first Indian bike with ABS for a price tag of less than Rs. 1 Lakh. It bring the bike to a complete stop safely when brakes are applied. The braking system controls the brake force using a software controlled mechanism which uses the inputs from the toothed wheel sensors mounted on the brake disks. The Apache RTR 180 comes with disk brakes both at the rear and front wheel. Its packed with 177.03 PS of max power with 15.5 Nm or torque with a 0 to 60 KMPH performance in 3.6 seconds.The TVS Apache RTR 180 CC comes one in white colour and is available at an ex-showroom Delhi price of Rs. 78,800 which is about Rs. 9000 more than the non-ABS version. For the bikes who like to be on the edge, it is totally worth to spend the extra money for a very useful safety feature like ABS.
TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS Features :-
• Digital Speedometer which looks very cool especially at night.
• Petal shaped disc brakes which not looks good but also helps in better braking.
• Bigger RTR sticker on the tank scoops - the main sign to know that this is a RTR 180.
• Naked chain cover which gives it a true racing bike touch.
• LED tail lamps - looks good but TVS should have changed it - the same one is featured in Apache 160's.
• Clip on handlebar for various positions.
• Service and battery indicator.
• The digital display has a feature to test the top speed achieved.
• You can also test your 0-60km/h timing on the digital display.
• RTR 180 logo near the clip-on’s
• A wider rear tyre
• New white back light for the speedometer
• ABS (Anti-lock Braking System)
TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS Specifications :-
• Engine: 177.4 cc, 4-Stroke SIngle CYlinder
• Max Power: 17.03 PS @ 8500 RPM
• Torque: 15.5 Nm @ 6500 rpm
• Bore x Stroke: 62.5×57.8mm
• Power to Weight Ratio: 124.08 BHP/Ton
• Electric Start Max Speed: 124 KM/H
• Front & Rear Disc brake with ABS System
• Height: 1100mm
• Length: 2085mm
• Width: 730mm
• Wheelbase: 1326mm
• Ground Clearance: 180mm
• Saddle Height: 790mm
• Suspension Front: Telescopic Forks, 105mm Stroke
• Rear: Mono Tube Inverted Gas filled SHOX with Spring Aid
• Battery: 12 V, 90Ah
• Headlamp: 35/35 Watt
• Fuel tank capacity: 16L, Reserve 2.5L
TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS Images